Black Friday is almost upon us: that day when lunatics go to stores and try their hardest to get good deals at the expense of sanity and even safety. Last week we learned what Best Buy had in store, and today Target’s deals have been revealed by scans of a circular.
So what video game deals will Target be cramming down your faces? First, $200 for an Xbox 360/Kinect Bundle that includes Kinect Adventure and Kinect Disneyland Adventures, as well as a free month of Xbox LIVE service.
Then there’s a $200 bundle of the new version of the PS3 console, along with the Uncharted Dual Pack and inFamous. Your hands get some gaming love too, with a $200 Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita bundled with LEGO Batman 2, and a 3DS (regular) bundled with a digital copy of Super Mario Bros. 3D Land for $150. Wii-motion-plus enabled Wiimotes, Xbox 360, and PS3 controllers are also priced to move at $40.
Then there are a bunch of games and stuff at low-low prices, some of which aren’t shown in the circular, so those’ll be surprises for next Friday. Could be that cross-platform versions of the games listed below will also be discounted:
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Xbox 360
- Wheel of Fortune – Wii
- Spongebob’s Boating Bash – Nintendo DS
- Brave – Nintendo DS
- 1600 MS Points Card (probably the best deal of this category)
- Just Dance 3 – Wii
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Xbox 360
- Plants vs. Zombies – Nintendo DS
- LEGO Battles Ninjago – Nintendo DS
- Wreck-It Ralph – Nintendo DS
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Xbox 360
- Max Payne 3 – Xbox 360
- LittleBigPlanet Karting – PlayStation 3
- Just Dance Disney – Wii
- LEGO Batman 2 – Wii
- Madden NFL 13 – Xbox 360
- Medal of Honor Warfighter – Xbox 360
- Need for Speed Most Wanted – Xbox 360
- Borderlands 2 – Xbox 360
- Epic Mickey 2 – Wii (don’t expect such a deal on cross-platform versions of this one…)
Free $10 Gift Card with Purchase
- Just Dance 4 – Wii
Free $20 Gift Card with Purchase
- Assassin’s Creed III – Xbox 360
- Halo 4 – Xbox 360
- Forza Horizon – Xbox 360
There you have it: bunches of game deals. Will you get’em? Do you like going to stores shortly after enjoying family time on Thanksgiving to get savings on stuff? Not me. Not me at all.
I seem to recall hearing about someone getting pepper sprayed during Black Friday last year…
Good luck out there, people.