PAX Prime 2012 Coverage Hub
The Penny Arcade Expo is upon us once again, PAX Prime to be precise, and that means video games, video games, video games. Like its Boston counterpart, it’s pretty nippy out here in Seattle, so we’re all heading into the convention center in downtown to play some video games and talk to the people who make them.
We’ll be on the show floor all weekend long bringing you the latest news, previews and interviews you’re after, and it’ll all be seamlessly collected into this easy to use coverage hub for your convenience. Why? Because we love you.
Inside Gaming Daily Episodes
- Day One: God of War Movie Details and Dead Island: Riptide
- Day Two: PAX Australia and Lightning Returns
- Day Three: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Info
- Company of Heroes 2 Interview
- Warface Interview
- Primal Carnage Interview
- Super Time Force! Interview
- Hawken Party Interview
- Aliens Colonial Marines Interview
- Wildstar Interview
- Splinter Cell Blacklist Interview
- State of Decay Interview
- SimCity Hands-On
- Frost Wars: The Rise of Fatty Sparkles Hands-On
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Preview
- Mr. Sark gets a Mohawk!
- Syndicate Plays Halo 4 w/ Kovic!
- The Creatures come to PAX!
- Minecraft History w/ Hundar!
- Undead Labs Studio Tour w/ Shibbs!
- Borderlands 2 Mechormancer DLC to be Out in October for $10
- Double Dragon: Neon Screens
- “Fuse” is the New IP from Insomniac
- Ratchet: Deadlocked HD Announced
- Double Fine’s The Cave to Hit Wii U eShop
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Fox Engine Shown Off at PAX Prime
- Razer Announces Second ‘Blade’ Gaming Laptop
- Dead Island Riptide Details
If you need more PAX Prime goodness, be sure to subscribe to the Inside Gaming YouTube channel. You’ll be so full of video game news you won’t know what to do with yourself.
PAX, we are in you.