Awesomenauts Update Now Live, Two New Characters Introduced
The newest patch update for the console version of Awesomenauts is now available for download, and comes with two new characters, gameplay fixes, and features – all for free.
The two new characters being introduced are Coco Nebulon and Derpl Zork. Coco is the first female Awesomenaut to join the roster, and has “pyscho-electric” and lighting-based attacks. Derpl, on the other hand, roams around in a combat walker tank packed to the brim with firepower. They’re both playable online and off right now, so hop to it!
As for the new features and fixes, you can read up on those right here:
- 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80′s cartoon style
- 8 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
- Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
- Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
- Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
- Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
- Unlock more than 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
- Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
If you’ve yet to purchase Awesomenauts, go on and pick it up for $10 on PSN or XBLA. If you’re unsure if it’s a game you’d enjoy, go check out our review –we found the game to be a pretty solid entry in the console Moba crowd.