Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Gets PC Release Date
Hey…you like PC gaming? How about games where you shoot people and stuff? There’s no way you’ve had enough of those.
Good…goooood….because Ubisoft announced today that Tom Clancy’s Future Soldier is coming to PC on June 12. Not only that, but the game won’t require always on broadband connectivity, one of those things that people really, really hate. Apparently it’ll just need to get online once so as to launch the Uplay account (because a little DRM goes a long way) and then the only other times you’re online is for, well, online play. Not bad.
Console gamers will get their hands on Ghost Recon on May 22.
Here are the minimum/recommended system configs:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
- DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better