Announced via the Mojang blog today was the official 1.25 patch for Minecraft. This update adds needed features like “making cats less patient” and “making cats less eager to sit on things”.
That’s patch notes for you. Here’s the entire list of changes you can expect when the patch launches in the next week or so:
- Added shift clicking support in furnaces
- Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
- Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
- Fixed various chat crashes
- Made cats less eager to sit on things
- Made cats less patient
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
- Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
- Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
If you’re quite the impatient lad or lass and want to snatch the update now, you can go ahead and download the pre-release files…if you know what you’re doing.
If you don’t…best of luck to you soldier.