Skyrim Patch 1.4.26 Beta on Steam
These Bethesda guys sure do love to patch their game.
It feels like it was only yesterday that we posted about the latest Skyrim patch to hit Steam. Turns out it was more like four weeks ago when we reported that the beta for patch 1.4 was being made available on Steam. Now, it seems, that patch has been updated ever so slightly, as version 1.4.26 is now available as a beta on the service.
The Bethblog has the details, which we’ve reposted here:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
As ever, Bethesda wants to remind you that because this is a beta, you may have some problems if you download the patch. As such, make sure to back-up your saved game so you don’t lose your progress if things go bad.
Hey! I got through an entire Skyrim post without mentioning ponies.
You know, right up until that last sentence.